PFCU offers Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) loan program to best suit your needs. Our top priority is finding what’s best for your business and building a strong relationship along the way.
What’s an SBA 7(a) loan?
The SBA is a federal agency that works with lenders to provide assistance in starting or expanding business operations, including commercial real estate, equipment and working capital. As a borrower, you’re not borrowing from the SBA; you’re borrowing from a financial institution like PFCU. We work with the SBA to provide loans to small business members like you.
What can I use it for?
- Real Estate acquisition or refinance
- Equipment and vehicle purchase
- Business debt refinance
- Leasehold improvements
- Business renovation or expansion
- Working Capital
Advantages of SBA 7(a) Program loan
- Lower down payments with favorable terms and pricing
- Longer loan amortization terms (up to 25 years for real estate)
- Eliminate Balloon Payments
- Enables easier access to capital
- Financing available for businesses in the early start-up stage