An easier way to pay
A Mobile Wallet is a convenient, lightweight way to carry all of your credit cards and debit cards – along with other commonly carried items. Stored securely on your mobile device in the form of an application, Mobile Wallets – like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android/Google Pay – can be quickly and easily accessed when checking out at participating stores and when making online purchases from your phone.
Offering enhanced security
Mobile Wallets are considered more secure. Mobile Wallets are encrypted and have protections in place to keep your information within the application secure – from fingerprints to personal identification numbers. Such safeties make stealing your card and other information much more difficult than stealing and simply opening a wallet, creating less risk for card or identity theft.
Benefiting you in many ways
There are many advantages to using Mobile Wallets, including the following:
- Enhanced protection against fraudulent activity
- Reduced time for making payments, in store and online
- Save space in your pocket or purse
- Safely store and access all of your cards from a central location
- Prevent loss of card or other sensitive personal information
- Accepted by many major retailers, with continuing adoption
- More convenient online checkout from mobile devices
When adopting Mobile payments, there are some things you should consider:
- If your phone battery dies, you will not be able to make payments
- As with normal credit card purchases, retailers can use your purchase history as ways to promote products and advertising.
Get Started with Mobile Wallets
Add your PFCU debit and credit card to the Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android/Google Pay Mobile Wallet applications.
Contact us or visit a PFCU location for more information.