Snail mail and stamps can go the way of the Pony Express when you use PFCU's Online Bill Pay feature to pay your bills conveniently and securely from your computer. This free* service is a valuable bill pay feature for our membership base.
Save time and money making bill payments online, simply and securely.
Simplify Your Life with Online Bill Pay
- Receive and pay all of your bills in one place
- Pay directly from your checking account without having to write a check
- Get 24/7 access to your account to pay bills quickly and conveniently
- Stay on top of your bills, track payments and eliminate late fees
- Schedule payments in advance, get payment reminders and track your checking account balance
- View your payment history online all in the same place
- Eliminate the cost of stamps, paper checks and late fees
See how much you could save with online Bill Pay with this easy-to-use calculator.
Watch a video that demonstrates how to pay bills, track payments and manage your finances, all from our Bill Pay solution.
Get answers to frequently asked questions with our online Bill Pay FAQ
Note: Payments will be paid within 2 to 5 business days, not including weekends of federal holidays. If you pay a bill with insufficient funds, it will be handled like a regular NSF in your checking account. After a 6-month period of non-use, you may be removed from the Online Bill Pay system.
PFCU maintains your security by requiring your user name and password to sign in, and your personal information is protected by data encryption. Simply sign up for Online Bill Pay and then access the system after we confirm your enrollment within 48 hours.
If you need assistance while in Online Bill Pay, our support team is ready and willing to help you at 1-844-825-1130 between Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. ET. There is also an Online chat feature to assist you during the same hours.
*Online Bill Pay is free if kept ACTIVE (used within a rolling 30-day period from last activity) to avoid a $5.00 per month fee.