We Want To Keep Our Members Safe
As a financial institution, PFCU has been considered an essential business throughout this COVID-19 pandemic. We have remained open and available, but with limited public branch access to protect our staff and communities. We are thankful for our drive-thrus, ITMs and many mobile solutions available that keep you connected to your money in a safe and convenient way.
As we look forward to welcoming members back into the credit union, we will proceed with caution and with the safety of our staff and communities in mind. We are committed to keeping you informed as we move forward and restrictions are lifted.
Beginning Monday, June 1, 2020, PFCU will begin to welcome members to the lobbies but by appointment only. Some restrictions will continue and things will look a little different.
Here's what to expect from us:
Sneeze guards have been installed at all of our teller windows and many of our loan member service offices.
- Continual use and availability of hand sanitizer.
- Six-foot markers have been placed in lobbies.
- Branch employees will wear masks or other form of face covering.
- All PFCU employees will be required to pass a daily health screening prior to entering PFCU facilities.
- Each work station and high frequency touch points will be regularly cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Lobbies available by appointment only.
When you do come to visit us in the branch, we ask that you help us keep everyone safe by following special guidelines that we have put in place for your safety.
Here's what we kindly ask of you:
As a reminder, if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath OR otherwise feeling ill, please do not visit any PFCU facility.
We are requiring you to wear a face covering. This can be a mask, bandana, scarf or other homemade mask.
- Please have your identification ready to show at the door. To verify your identity, we will need a Driver's License, State ID or other form of photo identification.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in the building at one time. You may be asked to wait outside while we complete business with other members.
- Please observe social distancing while in the branch. We have installed six-foot markers and arrows to guide traffic flow.
- Your safety is important to us so we will have hand sanitizer available at all times.
If you have any questions about what to expect when you visit PFCU, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly. These guidelines and considerations are subject to change and PFCU will continue to follow the direction set forth by the CDC as well as Federal, State and Local Law.
Remember, you can access your account 24/7 with home banking. Mobile check deposit, money transfers and bill pay are all accessible from the safety and convenience of your home.
We appreciate your patience and consideration as we navigate through these challenging times.