There’s no place like home. And there’s no place like PFCU for your mortgage. With a variety of solutions, low closing costs, and over 96 year of combined experience, our knowledgeable mortgage professionals can help you get a sweet loan for your dream home.
- Options: Buy, build or refinance your current home with our many mortgage options. Residential mortgages, second (vacation) home loans, 1-4 units (owner occupied only), construction loans, land loans and more.
- Rates: Save on interest and pay down more principle with competitive rates. Conventional mortgages offer 5, 10, 15 year balloons with amortization up to 30 years.
- Application: Simplify the mortgage process with our easy, hassle-free application. Apply online or contact us for more information.
- Service: Feel comfortable and confident during the mortgage process, from pre-approval and paperwork to making your first payment.
- Terms: Personalize your mortgage with flexible and favorable terms that fit your needs. Conventional mortgage options include 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5 year fixed terms.
- Resources: Enjoy access to financial resources that help you understand the home buying process and your mortgage loan.
- "Thanks to you.....the moving plan is in motion! You have been absolutely helpful, warm, patient and kind throughout the entire process. Your tenacity is rather amazing! Looking at the big picture, the entire closing process has taken less than a month. Kudos to you! - Mortgage Member
- "I want you to know how refreshing it is to work with competent professionals like yourself at PFCU. You are prompt, timely, and detailed. I’m confident that all my ducks are in a row for the closing!” - Mortgage Member
What You Need*
- Evidence of Income
- Most recent pay stubs
- 2 years W-2's, if self-employed 2 years tax returns
- Recently paid property taxes for a calendar year
- Evidence of Down Payment Funds
- Evidence of Property Used for Security
- Copy of legal description
- Copy of homeowners insurance policy
- Copy of most recent tax assessment
- Appraisal fee, if appraisal is needed
- Copy of signed purchase agreement
- Copy of last stated from current mortgage company, if refinancing
*Other information may be required
Homeownership Counseling Organizations
To learn more about our mortgage offerings or to connect with a PFCU professional, stop by your local branch or contact us.
*Annual Percentage Rate. Rates as of specified date. See current rates
**Some restrictions may apply.