Prepaid/Reloadable VISA Cards
Rein in credit card spending and avoid debt pitfalls with prepaid and reloadable VISA debit cards. It’s perfect for providing financial independence to teens and monitoring their spending. They also have the option to order a card at any location with their name on it.
- General purpose: non-personalized cards $7.95/personalized cards $9.95. Register cards and check balances online. One-time fee per card.
- For students: non-personalized cards $6.95/personalized cards $8.95. Register cards and check balances online. One-time fee per card.
Frequently Asked Questions
VISA Gift Card
Want the perfect gift every time for all occasions? Recipients can use the VISA gift card anywhere VISA credit cards are accepted, all over the world. You can purchase VISA gift cards at any PFCU location and register gift card or check balance through My Gift Card. Complete gift card disclosures are available.
Please review PFCU’s VISA® Gift Card Terms and Conditions
and Visa® General Purpose & Student Reloadable Prepaid Card Terms and Conditions
Visa Purchase Alerts
Enjoy enhanced protection against fraud with Visa Purchase Alerts. Opt in to receive free notifications about important card activity. Once enrolled, you can establish specific alert triggers, so any time a qualified transaction meets the defined parameters, you receive an immediate alert via email. Triggers can include:
- Reaching a purchase amount threshold
- International transactions
- Transactions made without cards, such as telephone or internet orders
To sign up for email alerts, please click here and follow the instructions.
1 There is no fee associated with email alerts.
2 A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through VisaNet, including Interlink and Plus.
NOTICE: It is possible that online merchants may ask you to register your card for the 3D secure code. The Mastercard secure code is the 3 digit CVV or CVC number on the back of your card. If you are asked to register this code, you can do so, here.