Small Business Administration (SBA) 7a Loans
PFCU offers Small Business Administration (SBA) 7(a) loan program to best suit your needs. Our top priority is finding what’s best for your business and building a strong relationship along the way.
What’s an SBA 7(a) loan?
The SBA is a federal agency that works with lenders to provide assistance in starting or expanding business operations, including commercial real estate, equipment and working capital. As a borrower, you’re not borrowing from the SBA; you’re borrowing from a financial institution like PFCU. We work with the SBA to provide loans to small business members like you.
What can I use it for?
- Real Estate acquisition or refinance
- Equipment and vehicle purchase
- Business debt refinance
- Leasehold improvements
- Business renovation or expansion
- Working Capital
Advantages of SBA 7(a) Program loan
- Lower down payments with favorable terms and pricing
- Longer loan amortization terms (up to 25 years for real estate)
- Eliminate Balloon Payments
- Enables easier access to capital
- Financing available for businesses in the early start-up stage
Loans guaranteed by the Small Business Administration.
All applicants are subject to SBA rules and regulations in effect. For additional information, please refer directly to the SBA website at www.sba.gov.
A PFCU representative can help you determine which loan is right for your business' needs.