In keeping with the service philosphy, PFCU partners with schools and organizations to provide complimentary financial education to students in elementary and high school within our field of membership. Topics and lessons vary depending on grade level.
Financial Education Topics:
- Identifying and counting money
- Needs vs Wants
- Goods and Services
- Communities and Businesses
- Making smart money choices
- Jobs and entrepreneurs
- Importance of saving
- Money management
- Credit & Preparing for the future
- Identity theft and cyber security
If you are interested in having PFCU partner with your school, email email@example.com, call us at 844-517-3611 xt. 1131, or use our live chat support for more information.