How did we ever survive before debit cards? Quick, convenient and paperless transactions match the pace of your busy life. Use your PFCU debit card to pay for items or withdraw money directly from your checking account throughout Michigan and beyond. PFCU debit cards have enhanced card security with EMV chip technology.
Your debit card empowers you to use ATMs and ITMs for several tasks:
- Withdraw cash
- Deposit funds
- Transfer money
- Submit loan payments
- Inquire about your account status
With PFCU's debit card, members receive five free transactions per month at ATMs not owned by PFCU. Transaction fees will be assessed to each transaction that occurs beyond your five free transactions. Also, you will be subject to any surcharge fees that non-PFCU ATMs may charge for using their machines.
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is the key to accessing your account through an ATM. Your PIN should be a unique series of numbers that you can remember and keep confidential at all times.
24/7 Debit Card Support
If you need help with your debit card outside of regular business hours, please call 866-664-9364 for 24/7 support.
Notify PFCU immediately.
- During business hours, call 844-517-3611 to talk to a representative.
- Call our automated phone system (LUCY) at (800) 647-5829. Select option #2 and follow the prompts.
- After our business hours, call 800-528-2273 and follow the prompts.
- Visit one of our office locations.
Find an ATM or Shared Branch Location
As a PFCU member, you’re part of an exclusive club that gets behind-the-velvet-rope treatment through the CO-OP Network. As you travel through and beyond Michigan, you can access surcharge-free ATMs at more than 30,000 CO-OP Network locations in the U.S. and Canada. Just look for the CO-OP Network logo and you can bank on no ATM fees.
It’s easy to find the nearest CO-OP Network ATM:
- Use the locator on the CO-OP website
- Call 1-888-SITECOOP
- Text 91989 with your address, intersection or zip code and discover the surcharge-free ATM nearest you, or download the database of CO-OP Network ATMs
PFCU members receive two free transactions per month at ATMs not owned by PFCU. Transaction fees will be assessed to each transaction that occurs beyond your two free transactions. Also, you will be subject to any surcharge fees that non-PFCU and non-CO-OP Network ATMs may charge for using their machines.
If you have any questions, contact us at 844-517-3611 or use our live chat support.
It’s important to secure your personal information while using an ATM. Follow these tips to increase ATM safety and reduce fraud.
- Choose a well-lighted ATM and park close to it. Have someone come with you when using the machine at night.
- If someone is using the machine ahead of you, stand back to allow them privacy.
- Have your debit/ATM card ready when you approach the ATM.
- Fill out all forms beforehand. Stand directly in front of the ATM so no one sees you enter your PIN.
- If anyone or anything seems suspicious while using the ATM, cancel your transaction and return later.
- Pocket your cash immediately and count it later. If you are followed after leaving an ATM, drive to a public area where people are congregated.
- Memorize your PIN. Never write it on your card or card envelope.
- Never discuss your account or account balance with anyone or give information on your account or PIN over the phone.
- Never allow anyone to use your card or PIN.
- Don’t withdraw money for a credit union “official” person. No representative, auditor, state law enforcement officer or police officer will ever ask you to withdraw money from an ATM for any reason.
- Keep your receipts and verify each transaction against your statement. If you have an unexplained ATM transaction, contact us immediately.
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately.
- Carefully read the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) agreement and disclosure you receive.
Become a member and experience debit card convenience with us. If you have any questions, contact us at 844-517-3611 or use our live chat support.