Become a Member Savings Rates
Whether your business is large or small, PFCU’s Business Savings account can help you plan for future business use and take advantage of opportunities when they arise. Just deposit $5 (plus a $1 one-time service fee), and this account opens the door to membership. Once you’re a PFCU member, you’re always a member, regardless of where you live or work in the future. You can access your funds anytime through our nationwide ATM network, CO-OP Shared Branching network and Online Banking.
The PFCU Business Money Market account combines high dividend rates with ease of withdrawal.
- Earn interest based on tiered rates
- Ability to earn higher rate with larger balances
- Make up to four free withdrawals per month
- $2,500 minimum balance required to earn enhanced rates
Business Share Certificate
PFCU’s Business Certificates are an ideal way to improve your earnings without risking any of your company's cash assets.
- Minimum issue of $1,000
- Members may withdraw dividend earned and paid with no penalty
- Early withdrawal penalty will apply to all other withdrawals (2% of amount withdrawn)
Business Certificate Benefits
- Earn interest while receiving a reliable return on your investment.
- Make more out of your money, instead of keeping it in a standard savings.
- Prepare for important events, plan for business interruptions and growth.
Your funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.