Whether your business is large or small, PFCU’s Business Savings account can help you plan for future business use and take advantage of opportunities when they arise. Just deposit $5 and this account opens the door to membership. Once you’re a PFCU member, you’re always a member, regardless of where you live or work in the future. You can access your funds anytime through our nationwide ATM network, CO-OP Shared Branching network and Online Banking.
The PFCU Business Money Market account combines high dividend rates with ease of withdrawal.
- Earn interest based on tiered rates
- Ability to earn higher rate with larger balances
- $2,500 minimum balance required to earn enhanced rates
Business Share Certificate
PFCU’s Business Certificates are an ideal way to improve your earnings without risking any of your company's cash assets.
- Minimum issue of $1,000
- Members may withdraw dividend earned and paid with no penalty
- Early withdrawal penalty will apply to all other withdrawals (2% of amount withdrawn)
Business Certificate Benefits
- Earn interest while receiving a reliable return on your investment.
- Make more out of your money, instead of keeping it in a standard savings.
- Prepare for important events, plan for business interruptions and growth.
Open a business savings by completing an application in any of our branch locations. If you have any questions, contact us at 844-517-3611 or use our live chat support.
Your funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA.