A PFCU career provides an enjoyable work environment where you’ll enjoy opportunities for personal and professional development while serving our members’ best interests. PFCU serves more than 52,500 members in twelve office locations and holds more than $650 million in assets.
Our ideal job candidates are friendly, focused on superior personal service and dedicated to performing their jobs with pride. Previous experience is valuable, but we also train employees on the job. PFCU offers an excellent benefits plan for you and your family.
Please Note: Internet Explorer is not a supported web browser for this page
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability coverage
- AFLAC products
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- 401 (K) with a company match
- Community involvement with paid volunteer hours
- Educational assistance